Print media coverage for CMEV operations today in the mainstream print media.
Election Day Violence Map
Violence on the day of the General Election (17th August 2015) as recorded by CMEV.
Click here to access the map.
Pre-Election Day Violence
Violence leading up to the Parliamentary Election on 17 August 2015, monitored and reported by the Centre for Monitoring Election Violence (CMEV).
Click here to access.
- Subscribe to our email newsletters and updates here -... fb.me/22q8Sn6oQ 1 week ago
- Want to get updates over email from @Groundviews, @CPASL & @CMEV? Subscribe here cpalanka.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=74… #lka #srilanka 1 week ago
- This time, you the citizen can contribute to the shaping of Sri Lanka’s Constitution. With this in mind, it is... fb.me/4qCMVPH6v 1 week ago
- Invitation for citizens to participate in Constitution making madmimi.com/p/f2a4b6?fe=1&… #lka #srilanka 1 week ago
- Terrific review of exhibition! | Rationalising the “Third Republic” ft.lk/article/473487…“Third-Republic” #lka #srilanka via @FT_SriLanka 1 week ago