CMEV conducted an interview with Asanga Welikala, Senior Researcher at the Centre for Policy Alternatives over the confusion arising from key presidential candidate Sarath Fonseka not having a vote, and the confusion significantly fuelled by State media that he is ineligible to be elected as President as a consequence.
Election Day Incident Map
Incidents on the day of the Local Government Election (10th February 2015) as recorded by CMEV.
Click here to access the map.
- "පාර්ලිමේන්තුව කැඳවුවා කියා සිදුවන වෙනසක් නෑ - CMEV" –TNLRN News Radio, 01/04/2020 newsradio.lk/sinhala/corona…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @sanjanah: Saw this 1st during 2018's #couplk twitter.com/sanjanah/statu… & more clearly in lead up to 2019's Presidential Election, which I… 5 days ago
- "EC unable to stop illegal campaigning – CMEV" –The Island, 23/03/2020 island.lk/index.php?page… #COVID19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "කොරෝනා වසංගත අවස්ථාවෙන් සමහර ඡන්ද අපේක්ෂකයෝ ප්රයෝජනය ගන්නවා – මංජුල ගජනායක" –LankaViews, 24/03/2020… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- [email protected]ECSriLanka asks all political parties & candidates to refrain from campaigning activities for #GenElecSL. It also… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago