The hot topic these days is electoral reforms. Each and every political party is concerned with the electoral reforms and many proposals have been brought in. One of the major election monitoring bodies, Centre for Monitoring Election Violence (CMEV) Technical Advisor D.M. Dissanayake, speaking to Ceylon Today, expressed views about these proposed electoral reforms.
Election Day Incident Map
Incidents on the day of the Local Government Election (10th February 2015) as recorded by CMEV.
Click here to access the map.
- RT @sanjanah: The EC of #srilanka has been warned of the threats too, through @CMEV, late last year - long before the CA debacle. A ten-pag… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Amaliniii: Hey, hi, everyone. If you're being sent horribly racist posts/videos, break the damn chain & don't send it on further, for w… 1 month ago
- CMEV National Coordinator & March 12 Movement committee member @mgajanayake speaks about issues that arose during t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- 'Of the 47 post-election complaints received by CMEV, 26 are against the SLPP & 12 against the UNP.' #lka #LGpollSL… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- [email protected]mgajanayake speaks at the press conference for the March 12 Movement [1/3] #lka #SriLanka youtube.com/watch?v=vehgqi… 1 month ago