The Centre for Monitoring Election Violence, as a member of the March 12th Movement (M12M), is organising a signature campaign in Badulla today. The vehicle parade of M12M has approached Badulla after a long march. And many of the religious / CSO / Political leaders are putting their signatures at this very moment at the function being held at Badulla town. The objective of this campaign is to obtaining 1 million signatures and to submit it to all political leaders, to put pressure on them requesting, not to give nominations to unsuitable candidates.
Election Day Incident Map
Incidents on the day of the Local Government Election (10th February 2015) as recorded by CMEV.
Click here to access the map.
- Launch of the report of the Civil Society Committee to review the Provincial Council Election System. The report ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Report of the Civil Society Committee to Review the Provincial Council Election System & the Provincial Council (Am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Speaker to get report on proposals for Provincial Council Elections today ft.lk/news/Speaker-t… #lka #srilanka https://t.co/OVKMF7xpo9 2 weeks ago
- Workshops held in Jaffna for female candidates who are willing to contest in the next Provincial Councils elections… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Civil Society Review Committee on Provincial Councils Election System | For more information on this committee, its… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago