The Centre for Monitoring Election Violence, as a member of the March 12th Movement (M12M), is organising a signature campaign in Badulla today. The vehicle parade of M12M has approached Badulla after a long march. And many of the religious / CSO / Political leaders are putting their signatures at this very moment at the function being held at Badulla town. The objective of this campaign is to obtaining 1 million signatures and to submit it to all political leaders, to put pressure on them requesting, not to give nominations to unsuitable candidates.
Election Day Incident Map
Incidents on the day of the Local Government Election (10th February 2015) as recorded by CMEV.
Click here to access the map.
- RT @sanjanah: The EC of #srilanka has been warned of the threats too, through @CMEV, late last year - long before the CA debacle. A ten-pag… 16 hours ago
- RT @Amaliniii: Hey, hi, everyone. If you're being sent horribly racist posts/videos, break the damn chain & don't send it on further, for w… 2 weeks ago
- CMEV National Coordinator & March 12 Movement committee member @mgajanayake speaks about issues that arose during t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- 'Of the 47 post-election complaints received by CMEV, 26 are against the SLPP & 12 against the UNP.' #lka #LGpollSL… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- [email protected]mgajanayake speaks at the press conference for the March 12 Movement [1/3] #lka #SriLanka youtube.com/watch?v=vehgqi… 4 weeks ago