Manjula Gajanayake, National Co-ordinator of CMEV, was invited to attend the programme ”Public Spacce” that’s aired weekly on ART TV which is a platform where current topics are discussed. Mr. Gajanayake spoke about the special features of the new election system which will be put into practice at the next local government election and about the method that will be used to select the representatives within this new system. Furthermore, he unveiled the observations of CMEV regarding the perceived reasons for the delay of the long-awaited Local Government Election and who are the responsible parties for the said delay.
Election Day Incident Map
Incidents on the day of the Local Government Election (10th February 2015) as recorded by CMEV.
Click here to access the map.
- Covid-19 කොවිඩ් තත්ත්වය හමුවේ මැතිවරණය පැවැත්වීම[email protected]Paffrel සංවිධානයේ විධායක අධ්යයක්ෂක රෝහණ හෙට්ටිආරච්චි මහතා සමඟ මැ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- CMEV is partnering with Democracy Reporting International @DRI_SriLanka and @Paffrel to produce a Briefing Paper on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- "தேர்தல் கண்காணிப்பு அமைப்புக்கள் வெளியிட்டுள்ள முக்கிய அறிக்கை" –IBC Tamil, 01/06/2020 ibctamil.com/srilanka/80/14…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ViranCorea: The Supreme Court has disallowed FR cases challenging the continuation of the dissolution of Parliament without a functioni… 1 day ago
- RT @nkashokbharan: Supreme Court over rules preliminary objections but refuses leave to proceed in all FR applications pertaining to the ge… 1 day ago