Dr. Paikiasothy Saravanamuttu and Mr. D.M. Dissanayake, respectively the co-convenor and national coordinator of CMEV give their first impressions of voter turnout and violence at the polls over the course of the day.
Election Day Incident Map
Incidents on the day of the Local Government Election (10th February 2015) as recorded by CMEV.
Click here to access the map.
- The need for an independent and prompt investigation into allegations against @GotabayaR being registered to vote a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 'CMEV hopes to work closely with the Election Commission to monitor and flag any misconduct online. "We can monitor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 'CMEV and @Paffrel stressed the need of a separate court for election petitions and for regulation of campaign fund… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- 'CMEV said it was planning on tracking down campaign financing by candidates. @mgajanayake said an official data of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- CMEV National Convener @mgajanayake will be moderating this discussion on Asset Declarations. Engage in the Q&A b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago